Are there any moms here that have a relatively low-stress job that they enjoy?

And what is it? I am a personal care assistant (basically a home health aid) I work-part time while I get through school.

I'm really considering leaving my job because it's so poorly run and causes way too much stress in my life. I feel like any where I go will be super stressful though (if I can actually find something else) I hoping someone can tell me I'm wrong...

Namaste17

Asked by Namaste17 at 3:58 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Money & Work

• I do write and do webdesign at home.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:59 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• GL in your decison I started my own small business and I'm happy with it. :)
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 3:59 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Go with what you think you should do. Im a recreation assistant..I love it.
    I work with kids, plan events, and then have fun at the events with the families and kids..I love it I dont want to leave but i know i soon wil have to.
    kyliemaynard

Answer by kyliemaynard at 4:05 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I teach English to Hispanic high schoolers in Mexico. It's only 7 classes a week, 3 students in a class (except on friday, I have 19 kids in my group) and I can basically do whatever I want as long as they're learning. I do a lot of hands on stuff so I'm not just droning on writing on a white board all day, and they love it! I'm the favorite teacher in the school =P
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 4:23 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I say Find another job b/c stress is killing folks now a days. No job is worth all of that and health issues. You got to find a better job!
    Oneisenough202

Answer by Oneisenough202 at 4:24 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I am a Juice Plus Rep. I tell people about a simple way to be healthier and make money from home if they are looking for a home based business. I love my job.
    www.welovejuiceplus.com
    The product and working with this company has changed my life.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 7:13 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• The medical field will always be stressful. You may have enough experience under your belt to be a medical assisant. You'd be working in an office and dealing mostly with charts and making appointments. Or try finding a regular office job. File clerks and data entry clerks, for example, don't work with the public and have little stress.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:31 PM on Nov. 9, 2010