Upset

My best friend, which is my daughter's adopted uncle, offered to take her one night because he ruin a night for my boyfriend and I. Well, my boyfriend jumped all over me because I said YES. Now, he said it was my fault my daughter got a horrible diaper rash (I'm trying my best to beat it but its just so horrible and I'm so upset about it). I am simply just upset and just want to blow up on him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• oh honey, it doesn't matter who watches the child, diaper rash can happen! my kids get it from juice even if the poopy diaper is changed immediately. don't beat your self up over it. tell your BF that "shit happens, get over it" I could understand if she came back hurt like cuts and bruises but diaper rash is so common!
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 12:35 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• yeah try cornstarch and cooking oil min to a paste ( gramdmas secret ) that works great for diaper rash
    as far as him please dont let him upset you hold your head up
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• mix not min lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• If the rash looks like blisters or is bleeding - it's probably a yeast infection - which is very common. use Lotramin (for athlete's foot). It will be all but gone in 24 hours.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 1:10 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Your SO is probably just as frustrated as you are and wants to blame the babysitter and you because he doesn't know what to do either. Hang in there, things will be better once the rash is gone and it's behind you. The ladies seem to have some good ideas for remedies. Don't beat yourself up too much over your decision to have him babysit. It could have happened to anyone!
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 1:16 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• It's not your best friend's fault, unless he let your child sit for six hours in the same soggy diaper. Diaper rashes happen and your SO needs to relax without taking it out on you.
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 1:34 AM on Nov. 2, 2008