Need Advice Please. Abnormal Vaginal Bleeding. adult content

I was wondering if one of the cafe mom's could give me an idea why I am having abnormal vaginal bleeding and I would aprecate the feed back from all the cafe mom's that will help.

Ok heres the infomation

I had my period on oct 31st, my periods are 28 day cicle, 5 days length

I had my son on july 18th(he was spose to be born in aug 6th but he came 2 weeks and 5 days early) and I know I will have abnormal periods untill my body hormons return to normal but its act really strange.

I had my first peiod on sep 4th

Second on oct 4th (I know weird to have it on the same date)

Third on oct 31st

My peirod stoped on the 5th of this month but then a day and half later I started to have really light pink bleeding and then it would turn brown with lower back ache and continues to do it even today.

Someone please help! I am seeing a doctor next tuesday but I need an idea what it might be.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:18 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Health

• Please someone help
    KaiMommy241

Answer by KaiMommy241 at 4:20 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I wouldn't worry too much about it. Our periods can change for many reasons... hormones, stress, exercising too much, getting older, just having a baby and so on...
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 4:20 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• @shanlaree, Thank you I was wondering what it might be wrong but I will try not to worry about it.
    KaiMommy241

Answer by KaiMommy241 at 4:23 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• It sounds like your body is still regulating out.

Once you have a baby, your cycle can and most time will change in length.

ask the doctor, but they will probably tell you that it's normal for at least the 1st year. also, if you are nursing, it will alter your period abnormally.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:25 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Doesn't sound out of the ordinary to me.
    kbakeman

Answer by kbakeman at 4:27 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Alright I feel alot better about it and I will speak with a doctor about it on next tue. Thanks Cafe mom's
    KaiMommy241

Answer by KaiMommy241 at 4:30 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Your welcome, no worries. I have the most spot on period, always the same time of month and always the same length. But every time I have a baby my period is wacky for months after. There has even been a few times in my life when it gets crazy for no reason whatsoever. Don't worry, I'm sure you are perfectly fine!!

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 4:39 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• @shanlaree, thanks again and I hope so. I will try not to stress over it. All of you are probibly right, its just abnormal from having my son. I am going to the doctor to just make sure everything is alright, just in case there is something wrong. Like people say its better to be safe than sorry. :)
    KaiMommy241

Answer by KaiMommy241 at 4:48 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I don't think it's anything to worry about, my periods use to be very heavy for 2 days, than stop completely, and restart the 4th day!
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 4:55 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• i think i would take a deep breath and relax dont worry or stress i know its hard but you can do it wait until you see the doc and then thats it so in the meantime
    gianna530

Answer by gianna530 at 5:46 PM on Nov. 8, 2010