• In the Spotlight:

Bible Study for a new believer?

My husband has asked me if I can start a one-on-one Bible study with him. Although I'm thrilled at this... I'm stuck as to how and where to start! Any suggestions?

mz_erica03

Asked by mz_erica03 at 4:26 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Start in Ephesians. It is basically the foundation to what a marriage is. There are also great books you can read and discuss together, one of my favorites is the 5 languages of love. Good luck!!
    Conley639

Answer by Conley639 at 4:38 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Thank you Conley639! I have read 5 Languages and I think that's an awesome start :-)
    mz_erica03

Comment by mz_erica03 (original poster) at 4:41 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Book of John... speaks of the relationship we are to have with the Father and with each other. It is vital to have an understanding of Love one another.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 5:30 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Conley, are you talking about The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman?  I LOVE this book, but I'm not done reading it.  Is it a Christian book?

flatlanderjenn

Answer by flatlanderjenn at 8:58 PM on Nov. 10, 2010