What do you think of TV-Evangelist Benny Hinn?

He just rubs me the wrong way, I get an unsettling feeling from him. What do you think of him?

mz_erica03

Asked by mz_erica03 at 4:28 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I'm not sure what to think. I've heard some things he's said that didn't seem to line up with the Bible. I can't remember now because I haven't watched him in years. That being said, I do believe in miracles and healings, and I believe that God can work through anyone He chooses. God knows I am not perfect, and He sometimes manages to bring good through me.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 9:48 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I get that feeling from every Televangelist... all of them give me the creeps.
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 4:39 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I dont feel one way or another concerning him. On one hand I hope that people are really being healed and enjoying God and their lives like never before,and on the other hand if he is a fake then I hope the Lord deals with him accordingly. I do believe in miracles,but I know some ppl take advantage of others who truly believe and are desperate for help. `
    imuney

Answer by imuney at 4:48 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• All televangelists rub me the wrong way. Then, so do all TV psychics.

I believe if you're TRULY trying to help people, you need to get down and help them, not stand there on TV and proclaim your awesome and mighty work. When it becomes about reaching the maximum audience, I find myself wondering how much money is the motivation, rather than goodwill.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 5:35 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• his hair creeps me out.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:23 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• ALL televangelists make my shit list. If you're going to follow a religion then DO something to serve it, not just scream into a camera and force people to the ground yelling at them to become healed... Mother Theresa, there's an example that they should live their lives by.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 5:43 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I watched him for the first time the other day and thought he was ok. I don't have much to go on to give a full opinion. I know many people respect him and I didn't get any "bad vibe" from him, like some others t.v. preachers/televangelists that I do get "bad vibes" from.
    kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 9:57 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I believe in the power that God has working through him. My friend Chis G. told me that his nephew was at one ot Benny Hinns meetings in Fla. Her young son fell off the back of he bleacher thing and was pronounced dead upon the arrival of the EMS. Benny Hinn ran down and laid hands on this young man and he began to breath again. It was a true miracle that God done Through Benny Hinn. He is truly a very good and Holy man. He learned from the best...Kathrine Khulman. See everyone thougth she was a quack but in reality she was just as anointed by the Holy Spirit as Benny Hinn is.
    Sapphire51

Answer by Sapphire51 at 10:33 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• He is a man of God, loved by the Father and doing what he is called to do.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 5:29 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Fraud, snake oil salesman, he's after your money, your mommas money, your friend's money, heck, anyone's money.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 8:51 PM on Nov. 8, 2010