Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How would you feel if you left your husband because you found all kinds of evidence on your PC that he was cheating including messages on a PUBLIC message board with a 15 year old and they were plotting to hide YOUR childrens SS cards & birth certificates saying "we will raise them with our babies", She moves in with him when she turns 18 and you and him share custody of the children you have with him but when your kids go over to his house for a visit him and his adult content

little bitch tells your kids "the reason mommy and daddy are not together anymore is because mommy didn't want to take care of you" but you tell your kids the truth that his GF is the reason as well as he was always the one up all night playing video games or talking to his bitch online when she should have been in bed for school and when mommy would go to work he would be sleeping instead of caring for them not to mention he would jump to do things for her but moan and groan about doing family stuff that YOU were always the one to plan like taking them to the zoo and he has the nerve to get mad that you told your kids the truth?


Asked by Anonymous at 4:32 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Relationships

This question is closed.
Answers (29)
  • Well it seems like you are better off without him. It seems to be a situation where you need to get full custody. But still in my opinion it is better for the kids to know how much you love them. Maybe focus less on the fact that dad is so lost he cant tell his head from his tail,and more on your love for them and helping them through this. Heal with your children... try to focus less on the hurt you all feel and more on the love and future you have with them. There is better for you out there. Love your kids. Let karma, God, or whatever you believe in take its course with the ex. Just do whatever you can to lessen your babies pain. They are what's most important anyway. Praying for you.


    Answer by Tzutchka at 7:33 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

  • How you FEEL is immaterial. ANY way to FEEL is fine. Be pissed if you want. Be hurt if you want. Your feelings are never right or wrong,. they merely ARE. You never need to ask about feelings.

    I wouldn't waste my time FEELING a damn thing here, though... I'd be turning the material over to the cops and hiring an attorney. Plenty of time to FEEL later. Right now is time to ACT.

    Answer by gdiamante at 4:47 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

  • Well, I would think he's unfit father since he was sleeping with a 15 year old child and I would fight the courts for full custody.

    Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:40 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

  • For one I would be angry that the kids were involved in any of it. If the adults have a problem with each other it should not be brought up to the kids. It sounds like more than one person is being a little childish in this situation and all of the adults involved need to grow up and think of the kids. If it were my kids I would be getting a lawyer to fight for full custody and limited visitation since according to you the kids are not recieving proper care at their fathers house. It would also be a good idea to have a person that is not involved to drop off and pick up the children so there is no contact between to adults that can not get along. It is not a good idea to talk negative about the other parent/step parent to the kids or for them to talk bad about you to the kids, it will only cause more problems.

    Answer by foxracing43701 at 4:45 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

  • If I found out my hubs was having relations with a 15yr old I would save and document everything, turn it over to my lawyer, sue hubby for divorce and full custody of the kids and then sic the cops on him for having sex with a 15 yr old! I would also have my kids tell my lawyer and the judge everything the 15 yr old tart says to them. I would also pitch a fit about the tart being around my children and I would request that any visitations dad has with the kids be supervised and the tart is not allowed!

    Answer by MizLee at 4:56 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

  • if u still have all that stuff from on the pc then use it

    Answer by imuney at 4:44 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

  • awful to be in this situation. I understand you are hurt (you have every right to be) but I suggest you take a step back and see the long term damage that will come if the strife between you and your ex continues. Yes he made some horrible choices. But to bad mouth him to your children only lowers you. When he talks ugly about you, let your children know that you are working hard to provide a life for your family, but do not lower yourself to bad mouthing. It has to be hard enough for your children to understand what is happening, without having to make adult judgements as to which parent is in the right. There is alot of hurt feelings (and rightfully so) but that does not need to bleed over into your kids. Get custody, limited visitation for the dad, and move on to bigger and better. And try to remember that the gf is/was 15 when this started. she is a child and he took advantage. Praying 4 u! good luck


    Answer by Tzutchka at 6:17 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

  • you should tell the judge the things her kids tell you she says and he would probably rethink custody

    Answer by pookipoo at 4:39 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

  • sorry i meant your kids not her kids, tell the judge what your kids say shes says!

    Answer by pookipoo at 4:48 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

  • Oh. And once my (very good) lawyer was done wiping the courtroom floor with the lovely couple... I'd feel very relieved to be OUT of that relationship and I'd promise myself NO MORE LOSERS... No men or sex for an eternity before another loser.

    Answer by gdiamante at 4:49 PM on Nov. 8, 2010