A North Carolina man found a rodent baked into a hot dog bun, have u ever found anything weird in your food?

sylvia-ann

Asked by sylvia-ann at 12:34 AM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Food & Drink

• A piece of cardboard in my fettucinne alfredo at Macaroni grill
    koolest_mom_of4

Answer by koolest_mom_of4 at 12:46 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• When my mom lived in Mexico they Sell like bulk cereal in ziplock bags and she poured a bowl of cereal for my sister and when she added the milk a dead mouse floated up ...eww I wasn't there but from what they told me she screamed and wouldn't eat bulk cereal ever again ...I don't blame her
    koolest_mom_of4

Answer by koolest_mom_of4 at 12:48 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• My little sister found a bandaid on her slice of pizza from pizza hut. I do papa johns now LOL
    5BraydensMom5

Answer by 5BraydensMom5 at 2:15 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• i found a screw in my salad from burger king
    RaulitosMommy

Answer by RaulitosMommy at 2:19 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• i just find hairs in my food... or occasional Bones... which such to bite down on...
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 8:44 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I have found little bugs in lettuce, greens, which happens from fresh gardens, lol. Must inspect carefully!
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 10:12 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I found one of those long blue twist ties that wrap around vegetables in my burrito.

My sister found a ladybug in her salad when she was in the hospital in August 2008!
    DivaNCali

Answer by DivaNCali at 2:39 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I found little pieces of plastic in a jug of Grape Juice. Everytime I would take it out of the fridge I would shake it and hear clicking. I turned the fridge down because it has a tendency to get too cold and form ice crystals... that's what I thought the plastic was. We consumed the entire container and didn't realize it was plastic until it was sitting on the counter for recycling and I couldn't figure out why the stupid ice wouldn't melt!
    chickadee8654

Answer by chickadee8654 at 3:44 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• My husband bit into a steak burrito, pulled it away and there was half a maggot....
    amyofthejungle

Answer by amyofthejungle at 8:01 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• omg that HAS to be the worst. I want to vomit just THINKING about it. Maggot...*shudder*
    5BraydensMom5

Answer by 5BraydensMom5 at 4:05 AM on Nov. 3, 2008