k what should i do? i have one guy that is so nice, just recently met, and another.. that i was with for year but is a you know what!

I was with my ex for almost 5 yrs. we have a 2 yr old together. problems happened and he got arrested for hitting me and is now taking classes etc. well stupid me wanted to fix it. and i tried then suddenyl about 2 months after it happened he randomly got up and left and stayed at his mjoms for a month, i was a wreck of course because i didnt know why, well he was talking to 2 girls behind my back, then he comes back and then leaves again this goes on for almost 4 months now. we are not together and im a lot better now, i cant wait to get my own apt with me and my child and work on us. well im talking to this guy that lives in my apts, and hes sooo nice and has his crap together, knows the entire situation i am in with my ex and accepts it, he doesnt have any kids but accepts that i do, he is just so sweet! im not used to being treated good like this. well my ex wants to get back together and i dont reall want to, but i want

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:51 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• I dont totally understand but if the question is about your ex I would go back to him whether there was someone else or not
    imuney

Answer by imuney at 4:53 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• i want to have my family together. but nothing has changed...i kinow what i need to do...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:54 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Girl, move on. This man has abused & cheated on you. Do you think those classes are really going to make him a changed man? Move on with your life, you deserve to be treated right, and you definitely deserve to be happy. Save yourself the drama and just keep on truckin', just dont look back. GL momma.
    Anonymous

• But Ur x behind u. He clearly has issuses. Somethings rant ment to e and just because u have a child that um assuming wa unplanned doesn't mean u have to be with hin
    Mommy2Layla08

Answer by Mommy2Layla08 at 4:58 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Ok you said he went to jail for hitting you before? Shouldn't that be a red flag right there? I know we are all raised differently but I was raised to know that if a man puts his hands on me 1 time that's the first and last time he ever will. You want your family together but it's never worth to stay in an unhappy unhealthy abusive relationship just for the kids, what happens if he puts you in a wheel chair or worse kills you? Then your child would be left without you. Give the new guy a try not only for your sake but the sake of your child GL in your choice.
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 4:59 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• move on he sounds like a real pos and you deserve to be happy and it will never work if you just stay for your kid if he hit you one time he will keep doing it and you don't want your kid in that mess but i would not jump right into it with the other guy i would take it slow its not just your heat that will get mass with its your kids to
    mommy223326

Answer by mommy223326 at 5:16 PM on Nov. 8, 2010