do you believe in ghosts,spirits,witches,vampires,aliens etc.?

if you have ever experienced any of things things lol please let me know

.. i do believe in ghosts well kinda ..it was at night and i was about 19 or 20 then.. i was in my guest room once at my g.rents house and i was on my laptop and i had clip in hair exstensions on the other twin bed and in the corner of my eye i was seeing something move i look and my clip in hair just falls right off the bed and they were on the middle of the bed ... i was like okay maybe its the vents or something but then i noticed the vents werent on .. then like 2 to 3 mins later a feather duster on top of the dresser in front of my bed falls off .. stopped everything i was doing ran up stairs to my grampys room.. and spent the rest of the night up stairs!

Luckyme3487

Asked by Luckyme3487 at 4:52 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• well i dont believe in vampires but i believe in ghosts and aliens
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 4:54 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• yes and you should see a movie called The beast of bray road its about a real werewolf in wisconsin
    Anonymous

• there is a spirit of suicide that has taken up residence in the house i grew up in. i could tell you some scary stories if you like. we've had the house blessed and sealed but it always managed to come back. it is a very strong demon. while it's never materialized in front of me, i have heard it.. it growled at my mother. it's oppresive to even be on that property and now i live next door to it. if i'm outside and it is outside, i can always tell. it never crosses the property line tho. before my parents bought the house in the 80s, a girl died in it by drug overdose.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 4:55 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• im from wisconsin yikes
    Luckyme3487

Comment by Luckyme3487 (original poster) at 4:55 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• yes and no...i think some things just can not or never can be explained and yet other stuff is mental perception and such...
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 4:59 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I figure if you are going to believe in one, you should believe in them all ....
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:05 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• yes
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 5:06 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Well since I am a practicing Witch, I guess I believe in Witches...   :)

Yes I believe that there are unexplained hauntings and souls/spirits/ghosts that are restless and have
    not moved on...

And I also believe that we are not the only beings in this grand Universe ...

As for Vampires and Werewolves there are those who practice Vamprism and those who claim being
    a Werewolf, I have never meant any (that I know of any ways), but it has been documented ...

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 5:06 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I do believe in spirits, but not vampires etc. When I was 17 yrs old, I was ill and took some medication and went to bed, sometime in the night I was awakened by a little girl who was sitting at the end of my bed...she would shake me every time I would start to fall asleep....needless to say when my parents checked on me the next morning, they rushed me to the ER...no one could explain how I made it through the night...I think it was the little girl....the strange thing is she looked just like my 18 year old daughter when she was 4 yrs old....hmmm?
    Mom4and1

Answer by Mom4and1 at 5:09 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• hey mom4and1 ... maybe its a time traveling thing ... she might of been around waiting to be born into mortal world.. and when your first born you forget everything ?
    Luckyme3487

Comment by Luckyme3487 (original poster) at 5:14 PM on Nov. 8, 2010