One of those days!

I'm having one of those days were I seem to be mad at everything and everyone. The cat is meowing to loud, the dog is running around to much, my husband is just flat out annoying me, my sister and mom hurt my feelings, there is nothing on tv, ect. There is really nothing "wrong" per se, I'm just in a mood. Anyone else having one of those days? Anyone know how to get out of this funk?

Erin_Jus

Asked by Erin_Jus at 4:58 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• DESERT!!! lol There's this little mexican place that makes this strawberry's and creme dessert that I just go bananas for. Or some really good chocolate and a nap.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 5:52 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• When I have a day like that, I just listen to some music and try to forget the day happened. I hope tomorrow is a better day for you,Hon!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 5:03 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• i understand you! that's like 50-60% of my pregnancy days , my moods are just all over the place lol what works for me is a nice nap or bubble bath to cool off and clear your head of all the frustrations...don't worry things will get better and everything will get back to normal soon :-) hope this helps! **take care**
    joymoon87

Answer by joymoon87 at 5:38 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I have those days too! I try to get some "alone" time to calm down or chocolate or ice cream.
    bcbmami

Answer by bcbmami at 10:31 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Yeah, I just focus on when I will get to have my alone time and try my hardest to do something for ME in that time. Taking a walk and getting outside usually does me a lot of good. I hope it gets better!
    JJsMoMMy519

Answer by JJsMoMMy519 at 11:22 AM on Nov. 9, 2010