This is just wrong, but I can't quit thinking about this guy!

I have been married for 15 years and I can't stop thinking about the guy who was here working on installing siding on our house last week. He was SO hot and I don't think it was just me noticing him, every time I was outside, coming and going, to the store, etc. he was looking at me. He knocked on the door the other day to ask me a question and I almost melted. There is IMO a ton of sexual chemistry. I know better, I just can't stop thinking about him. Am I totally nuts?? He's supposed to be back this weekend to finish up, how can I keep my mind off of him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:08 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• Pretty much everything you know about this guy is what he looks like and what you're making up as fantasy, so put the power of fantasy to work for you here. He could be a complete tool in all ways, he could be a sloppy, emotionally unavailable, selfish irredeemable asshole. Just keep visualizing him in a Lay-Z-Boy recliner surrounded by Brazilian fart-fetish porn DVDs, empty bags of Doritos and unpaid bills. Imagine what bacterial colonies his bathroom might be harboring and how many fuzzy green friends are huddled in the back of his refrigerator. Mentally count the number of crusty old socks all over the floor and ponder how he never reads books because he thinks education is a waste of good beer-drinking time. After a few days of those kinds of fantasies, maybe you'll be able to ignore the tinglies a little better.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:46 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• you realize that you are married and that he is only eye-candy.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:10 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I think you are just enjoying having a crush again. Just don't act on it =)
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 5:12 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I would leave the house while he is there. That way, you are checking him out and he isn't checking you out.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 5:12 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• just think about your husband
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 5:12 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• aren't***
    momjoy1027

• your married, think about your husband. do u really want to jepordize your marriage?while this guy is at your house, i suggest you leave, that way your not tempted
    youngmami07

Answer by youngmami07 at 5:50 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I would probably fantizise about him the next time I had sex with my husband...get it out of your system a bit ;)
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 7:39 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• You're human. So do you want to or not? Make up your mind and stick with it. No regrets, live life with no regrets.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 8:09 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• just leave the house while he is there.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 1:36 AM on Nov. 9, 2010