Would you waste $50 on a disposable designer hospital gown to give birth in?

Saw those in a parenting magazine and said no way in hell!

405mom

Asked by 405mom at 5:29 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Uhhh, NO! That's 2 boxes of diapers...if you have that much money to spend, share a little w/the rest of the class. =)
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 5:30 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Wow, it's amazing what people will spend money on. They must've sold enough of them to make it worth spending money on advertising and developing their product! No way would I waste money on something like that.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 5:32 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• No I would not, what a waste of money. Maybe I should come up with something that pointless so people will buy it! haha
    san-1

Answer by san-1 at 5:30 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• No way -- what a waste of money! Plus, my hospital required me to wear THEIR gown, anyway.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 5:31 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• No. My friend made me one herself, but I didn't even wear it until after I gave birth. I went into it thinking 'oh I want to at least look cute' but I went in at 1am to be induced and I was so excited and already somewhat sleep deprived that I said F it, give me that hospital gown. ah what a great night and day, wish I could do it all over again!!!
    courtcaton

Answer by courtcaton at 5:46 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Heck no!
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 5:30 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Hahah, that's crazy! I wouldn't pay that much for something I'm probably just going to bleed on or get vomited on.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 5:35 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• That is nuts!!!
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 5:41 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• no way
    elle2hot4u

Answer by elle2hot4u at 5:43 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Whenever I think I've heard everything, something like this pops up.   What a waste of money!

earlgrey

Answer by earlgrey at 5:44 PM on Nov. 8, 2010