Have your kids ever caught you???

I was watching desperate housewives and gabriels daughter had caught her in the action with her husband lol that episode was funny..
but anyways has this happened to you? what was the excuse you had to tell your child? (hers was::.they were wrestling,lol)

misty91

Asked by misty91 at 12:46 AM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Just for Fun

• no but my younger brother did twice lol how embarrassing once when he was 9 and the 17
    koolest_mom_of4

Answer by koolest_mom_of4 at 12:50 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Well My DD 2year old caught us begining the romp and when she came in the bedroom she said " Mama go Night night Daddy?" So that was our excuse. It was actually pretty cute. lol! but because she doesnt like it when one of us is sleeping or still sleeping etc. I didnt have to pretend! lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I have caught my parents in the act! Man was I embarrassed. They just laughed! Lol. But its funny now. But good thing it was cold out and the covers were on!!
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 1:04 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I'm gonna 'fess up here. LOL

Imagine, the house is dark, everyone is in bed, you and your husband are getting amorous, your 100 year old British antique bedsprings are starting to squeak and suddenly there is a knock on your bedroom door. "Hey! You wanna keep it down in there?! I'm trying to sleep!" Where upon your husband yells at the sixteen year old, "WE BOUGHT YOU HEADPHONES! USE THEM!"

It's fun being me.
    SkyeGirl

Answer by SkyeGirl at 1:10 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Ok, so it was my husband's day off, we had gotten all the kids to nap at the same time. So we start things off but we kept the door cracked so we could her if someone got up. Well, the next thing I know I hear our 3 year old say, "Mommy, don't jump on Daddy!" Awkward! So the husband calmly tells her to go use the potty since she woke up, that gave us a chance to get decent.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• NOT YET! - we're sneeky!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I was little.. and didn't know what the heck was going on.. Our walls were paper thin.. and i couldn't sleep because mom kept lauging and giggling..
    So next morning was church.. and at 4 years old.. i went straight to the one lady who likes to know everyone's business.. and i asked her.. "will you please pray for me?" she was so concerned that i needed prayer.. until i told her that it was cuz i couldn't sleep cuz mommy kept me awake all night with her giggling.. then she couldn't stop laughing.. and went straight to my mom about it.
    and everyone else. i still wonder if that's why we started going to a differnt church shortly after that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• omg my son walked downstairs to my bedroom once when i had just finished oral on my SO...OMG all he could do was cover himself with a throw pillow!!
    RaulitosMommy

Answer by RaulitosMommy at 2:16 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• OMG that just happened to me and my boyfriend the other night our two kids share our bedroom with us and my DD who is 2 1/2yrs, has her bed right next to ours, well we were already finishing when she woke up it was about 1:30am so we didn't expect it!!!! But she hates when we play around like fighting or even whe we hug she always get mad and yells stop or get away from my mommy/daddy (depending who's side she's on) Well that night she looked and even though it was dark she made it out and yelled "NO Get Off my mommy!!!" Good thing he got to finish!!!
    mommy_chantay

Answer by mommy_chantay at 5:41 PM on Nov. 3, 2008