what other state or county site could i search for a job???

my husband is looking for a job and i started looking on the state and county websites. anyone have any other suggestions? he worked fo r and company in customer service that has oursourced his job and worked there for 14 yrs so basically he is starting from scratch. no degree , but need more than $10 hr.

i'm los angeles ca

Thank you

cuteness13983

Asked by cuteness13983 at 5:38 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Money & Work

• If you guys would consider relocations there are plenty of call center jobs here in Utah that pay either right at 10 an hr or a couple dollars more. Look into Qwest. They pay at least 11 an hr and have Amazing benefits (I mean like full health for 11 dollars a month for a whole family) plus you have the opportunity to make commission. AND things here is Utah are cheaper so your money will go sooo much farther.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 5:46 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I would look at relocating. California is really expensive. You could get a lot more for your salary if you lived somewhere cheaper. He could also look at (i dont know if you have them there) but try manpower or kelly serives for at least a temp job until he could find something more permanent.
    samanthar140

Answer by samanthar140 at 5:57 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Check out http://jobsearch.usajobs.gov
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:13 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 8:54 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Almost every job search website that I know of allows you to search by city/state or just in general for all jobs in all categories and places. Check out Monster, Yahoo, Careerbuilder.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:49 PM on Nov. 9, 2010