Christmas invites - yes or no?

This year we are doing Christmas at our house. I'm excited and trying to get ready. I would like to invite family and friends so I enjoy the company. Is is weird to send out invitations to Christmas?

scout_mom

Asked by scout_mom at 6:00 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Holidays

• Last year we moved into a larger home and were super excited that we could host Christmas. We didn't send out invites simply because I hadn't thought about it! I think sending out beautiful Christmas card invites would be cool. I don't think you can ever go over board on Christmas.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 6:17 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• yeah , call them
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 6:03 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Mmm, not if it is a Christmas party. If it is for Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning, yes, a little.
    If you really want to or need to so you know how many are coming, try E-Vite.com. It doesn't cost anything and if you are having people bring side dishes you can keep all of the information there and everyone who is coming can see who is bringing what so there isn't any duplication of dishes.
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 6:04 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• No I did this for my first Thanksgiving with my ex.
    Serenity_Angel

Answer by Serenity_Angel at 10:18 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• No, I think it is kind of cool...
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 1:07 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• It's not necessary. You could just call them, but I think it's a very nice idea.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 1:12 PM on Nov. 9, 2010