Military related! Where are you based/stationed?

Where are you based or stationed? Do you like it? Why or Why not?? Put base name and the state its in. O yea also what branch is your family? My DH is joining and we were thinking about germany but he doesnt really want to be that far away from family just yet. He said he would like to be just a drive or cheap plane ride away.. I wouldnt mind going to germany but I see where he is coming from..

KBM99

Asked by KBM99 at 6:02 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Money & Work

• My husband and I are At Fort Eustis, Virginia. It's not bad. But I'm ready to Move back To Ohio. My Husband is In the Army!
    EricaB2010

Answer by EricaB2010 at 6:20 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• We were in Schweinfurt, Germany from 2002-2005. We loved it! Flights were not too bad and you can sometimes get space A flights if you have time and are flexible.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:55 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• DF is in the Marines. We are stationed at Camp Pendleton, in San Diego
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 1:30 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• My husband and I were both in the Navy and were stationed in Bremerton, WA. We loved that area and plan to move back to the Pacific Northwest in the future, though more likely the Portland, OR area because his company has an office there.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:01 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• DH and I are stationed in Fort Hood, Tx. Its okay, WAY too big for my taste. I liked Ft Wainwright, AK better. It was small and consolidated. He's in the Army.
    shygurl3166

Answer by shygurl3166 at 12:36 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Jeremysmom my dh & I are on the fence about Germany.. Our main reason we font want to go is because we will have to leave family & be out of states.. Like i'n states if were close enough we could just drive but Germany that's not possible.. What would you say to that??
    KBM99

Comment by KBM99 (original poster) at 4:50 PM on Nov. 11, 2010