How do you make homemade chicken nuggets?

Or I should say what is your recipe?
I have 3 chicken breasts for 4 people so I cut it up for a chicken gravy over noodles but I dont' want it plus I don't have the noodles so I was thinking of turning it into nuggets cuz I have some fries and applesauce. Simple but warm. Thanks.....Julie

mom2priceboys

Asked by mom2priceboys at 6:03 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I roll them in egg, then a mixture of 1/2 flour, 1/2 panko crumbs seasoned with salt and pepper, then fry.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 6:15 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• just bread them and put into the oven or fry them......if you don't have breadcrumbs put a few slices of bread into the oven for 10 minutes or so and then put them in the blender and make your own.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 6:05 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• u can use crushed corn flakes
    Anonymous

• I usually just cut the chicken into smaller pieces and then dip them into egg and then flour.. Then throw a few seasonings on top of them before baking or frying them.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 6:13 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• What do you bread them with usually, I have panko crumbs, what seasonings do you use?
    mom2priceboys

Comment by mom2priceboys (original poster) at 6:10 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Thanks so far ladies but perhaps I should have worded my question differently. I know how to amke them what I was looking for is some different recipes. So, it should say how do YOU make chicken nuggest. Is that clearer???

mom2priceboys

Comment by mom2priceboys (original poster) at 6:17 PM on Nov. 8, 2010