Sexy role playing... adult content

So I want to suggest role playing as a way to spice up mine and my hubs sex life( which we just got back 6weeks PP). Any ideas on what we could do, never done this before but we need some help... he is going to laugh at me for suggesting it too!

courtcaton

Asked by courtcaton at 6:06 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• i think my SO likes the school girl thing but we havent done it yet.
    i was a sexy cop and he was an inmate for halloween & we were going to roll play when we got home but by the time we got home it was like 6:30 am and we were too tired lol.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 6:08 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I personally like http://www.3wishes.com/ for sexy costumes.

Anonymous

• Ask him what his fantasy is first and then suggest you play that out. It may take some coaxing to get him to tell you, but every guy has thier own fetish. My guy has always been fascinated by goth girls....so one day I dressed goth (fishnets, black lipstick and nail polish and acted really dark and mean and serious to him. It's kind of hard to get them to play along, but if you get into it yourself, and be really committed, he may just be inspired by you.

One thing I've always wanted to do is to go to a bar separately and have him hit on me and take me somewhere, like we don't know each other. I think that would be fun. See if he'll do that if you can't get any other ideas out of him.
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 6:27 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I am so scared to role play..I wouldnt even know what to say or so..I would be a deer in headlights 8|
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 7:40 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• If he's going to laugh at the suggestion, why suggest it in the first place?

As him his opinion on ways to spice things up first.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:17 AM on Nov. 9, 2010