I have a question about Work at Home- Anyone Else?

So it seems that there are more and more work at home questions being asked in the Money and Work section. Now, it seems that lots of newbies have jumped on the bandwagon of advertising their businesses. I realize that some people simply have a blog or a website with work at home information, while others are seeking referrals, etc. Here is where the problem is, lately there has been numerous newbies setting up an account and immediately jumping on answers to post their job referrals. So, I am assuming it might be the same person opening numerous accounts. On top of everything else, it seems they are thumbs downing everyone else who posts about their opportunity. So, now it's gotten out of hand. Is there anything to be done about this or do we take revenge into our own hands at the expense of others? Is this annoying anyone else?

anony-mous

Asked by anony-mous at 6:16 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Money & Work

• LOL.....

If they're desparate enough to make up accounts and repeat the same stuff over and over, they're a member of an elite squad----

Known as....

The scam team.
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 12:30 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• When you see one of these posts, click on the "report question" or "report answer" button.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:53 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Honestly, I'm in this section almost daily and haven't really noticed this.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:40 PM on Nov. 9, 2010