Has anyone tried HCG drops?

I've been trying to loose weight for years and I'm just not having any luck. I know all about the whole science side more calories out than in. For over 8 months I've been eating between 12-1400 calories a day and exercising for almost an hr 5 days a week and yet I've only lost 5 pounds in all that time. When I do the math I should have lost close to 45 pounds by now. I read about the hcg diet and I'm just wondering if anyone has tried it.

2murphyboys

Asked by 2murphyboys at 6:21 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• My Best friend and one of her friends did it. They lost ALLOT of weight. and haven't gained any back!! It was hard tho since it was so so so strict on the foods you could eat. you pretty much want to stay away from gatherings and parties or you will loose your mind! lol.. so holidays may not be the best time unless you have the worlds best will power
    jat82

Answer by jat82 at 1:22 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• No, never heard of it, until here on CM.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:37 AM on Jan. 10, 2011