I feel like my husband is falling out of love

We argue, generally don't get along very well, he told me today that I'm holding him back, and he's constantly "needing a break" which involves going out with the guys or running errands. I love him so so much and don't want to lose him... I'm just so emotional right now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:27 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• Honey my husband told me I was like gum under his shoe because he just didn't want a family so I left him and advise you the same you can do way better, and when he starts to see you doing fine w/o him he will try to crawl back but stand your ground and kick him in the ass and say " Sorry I don't need you holding ME back anymore"
    Anonymous

• I hate to say this but thats the first things men say when they don't want to be attached anymore they need a break or want ot go hang with the guys just an excuse. Get yourself a real man because if he was a real man he will tell you the truth in the first place' You deserve better go get yourself a real man...................
    mocha554

Answer by mocha554 at 6:46 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Sounds like he may be seeing another woman, or at least trying to. Nevertheless, remember this - he is your parnet, and what you see in him is a direct reflection of you (good and bad). Make peace in your home, by making peace within yourself. Add flowers, aromatheropy, white candles, pray (if you do). You dont have to tell him you are making positive changes for the both of you, just do it. Actions speak louder than words, so make yours divine. Good luck!

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 6:52 PM on Nov. 8, 2010