Help and plz be honest

I am about to undergo weight loss surgery and i need an idea of what size clothes i want to wear. i've decided a 14/16 and the weight is 175... can anyone confident enough send me pics of yourself if you weigh this much or where this size clothing

jtaylor87

Asked by jtaylor87 at 6:38 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Health

• I weigh about 165 and am a size 10. I dont have any pics though. I am 5'6" though so I dont really think I'm that big (although its alot bigger than I used to be) I just have baby fat still.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 6:40 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I had the weight loss surgery and went from a size 24 to a 14. I still have problems fitting my clothes because my bust size didn't really go down. If anything, it is harder to find clothes that are a size 14 but can fit a 44DD bust. All I can tell you is to try and wear different sizes to see what suits you the best.
    ronniebee

Answer by ronniebee at 6:43 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I don't wear that size, but I just wanted to say I had no idea that is how it worked.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 6:50 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I just want to say CONGRATULATIONS and I wish you all the best. Good health to you! :)
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 6:51 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• i am def scared but thank you ladies for the input and the support
    jtaylor87

Comment by jtaylor87 (original poster) at 7:10 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I am not going to have any surgery, but I weight 170 & I wear 12 / 14 depends on the make or how they are made.... But i am 5'4 in height....
    Bettyboup

Answer by Bettyboup at 4:36 PM on Nov. 9, 2010