Has anyone read...

Has anyone read Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles? What do you think, should I read them? Just finished The Twilight Series and I am still in the mood for some vampires, although Rice's vampires are totally different than Meyer's vampires.

courtcaton

Asked by courtcaton at 6:39 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I loved them. Some are a bit of a challenge to get through but it's a very good 'series'. I read Anne Rice before I even heard of twilight and I still prefer them.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 6:57 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• no but have to try em
    gianna530

Answer by gianna530 at 7:01 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• The books are good but way different then those in twilight! Much more intense and scary.
    !The is also a series called the "House of Night" Written by a mother and daughter, P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast.They are more for older teens but enjoyed them. Think Harry Potter but with vampires! Just checked and I need the newest one!
    chris219

Answer by chris219 at 10:43 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• i havent read that but it sounds awesome...
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 12:11 PM on Nov. 12, 2010