How to achieve a vaginal orgasim adult content

I'm not talking about an orgasim from the clit or the otter part of the v-jay but the G-spot only.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:49 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• If you're on your back lift your butt up and grind into him when he thrusts into you...oh, baby!
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 7:03 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Any position that goes deep like doggy style and he has to have a lot of stamina and ram ram ram!!!
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 6:56 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• To stimulate the G-spot, pressure has to be applied on the upper wall of the vagina, AND the woman has to be extremely aroused. Blood rushes to the G-spot just as it does to the clitoris during sexual excitement. Therefore, any sexual position which maximizes pressure to this area increases the chance for a G-spot orgasm. LINK: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/304640/the_4_best_positions_for_reaching_a.html
    .MommyEast.

Answer by .MommyEast. at 6:58 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I think this is a man asking this trying to get a women to tell him how do get his job done. Ask again not anon and I will tell you how!!!! I'll even tell you how to make yourself squirt!!!!!!!!!
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 6:56 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Find the right lover. If he's not, it just won't work.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 7:42 PM on Nov. 8, 2010