My husband has his own place and I have my mine. We sleep together regularly.

He can't get enough of me and I can't get enough of him. He has a girl friend that he says he loves. But if I am not calling him he is calling me. Can he really love her. Sex is great with him. It was never like this when we were together.... I can't explain it. Sometimes he holds me so tight I have to ask him to let me breathe.... I do still love him and wondering if he still loves me. If he did his pride would not let him tell me. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:53 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• Sounds like you have a relationship that works for the both of you. He just may be polyamorous but not really have the words to say it. Why are ya'll living in separate places? But if you wanting to know how he feels you could try asking him. If he doesn't love you then it's truly best if you know that. But don't let other's put a downer on your marriage. You are still the wife. lol Good luck and guard your heart. He may not know what he truly wants for a long time but if chemistry is still there.......hope still exists.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 8:15 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Thats not love, that's having your cake and eating it to. He is using you if you are both living in seperate homes and he has a girlfriend. End it for once and for all because he won't be faithful to anyone, yourself including. So have some dignity and do what you know you have to do, walk away
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 6:55 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Why the hell are you stupid enough to still sleep with?
    Anonymous

• thats why they say why buy the cow if you get milk for free. He has you and his girlfriend and who know how may other woman....
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 6:56 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• You do realize he is banging two women and telling his girlfriend the same thing he is telling you, right? If he really loved you he'd be with you, but you have taught him that he can have both her and you at the same time. He doesn't have to make a choice...he has both his girlfriend and his wife. Win win for him.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 7:01 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• So----it looks like the two of you only have SEX in common. Great sex....but no love or commitment and being unfaithful (your husband having a girlfriend) really tops it off. I don't see that you really have a relationship. There is more to marriage than just sex. And the girlfriend is the deal breaker as far as I can see.
    Do you need to stay with him? I wouldn't . You deserve a REAL marriage.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 7:07 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• If he didn't have a girlfriend I would say there is nothing wrong with this. Sometimes people cannot live together but can be great together otherwise. He loves himself more than he loves either of you two women. I wouldn't want to be with a guy like this.
    Anonymous

• I think that he doesnt need to buy the cow anymore b/c he is getting the milk for free.
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 6:58 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• That is a really non-standard relationship. Whos to say what is right for one person and wrong for another. It seems to be working for ya'll but your wondering IF he loves you... I think only you can actually know that. I think that why the "standard" relationship stick to one person relationships so there is not doubt, but hey ya know, even then one doesnt know for sure and it hurts when we find out that theres been someone else... so my answer is.. search your own heart and you decide. This may not be the answer your looking for but again, your the one who knows him the best.
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 7:02 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• where is your self worth? this is not a healthy relationship you are having with your "husband".
    waleb1002

Answer by waleb1002 at 7:15 PM on Nov. 8, 2010