Do you still utilize your library?

With the internet providing a wealth of information I use it to assist me in research but it will never replace my library.

Liveyourlifeval

Asked by Liveyourlifeval at 7:22 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Money & Work

• I do and for me it's easy because my 17 yr old works there after school so if anybody needs a book or anything else she checks it out before she is done
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 7:24 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• We use our public library, but not for research.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 7:24 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• never stopped! Actually, without the computer I'd never get a chance to browse the library catalog; I'm always relegated to the childrens room or there will be a meltdown!
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 7:25 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I go there all the time to check out books and DVDs. Also a good place to meet other mommy/baby friends.
    kbakeman

Answer by kbakeman at 7:29 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Not for research, but for free movies all winter long. My kids cannot wait for it to snow so we can start getting movies.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 7:29 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I LOVE the library! I get all of my books for my downtime there. I don't like to be on the computer all day. I like to lay in bed and read at night to relax.

Our library is very busy, so lots of people are still using it.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 7:29 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Yes, I am a total bibliophile.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:31 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Yes! The rental cost and selection of movies in the library is wonderful. Why go to blockbuster?..Really.
    Liveyourlifeval

Comment by Liveyourlifeval (original poster) at 7:31 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I LOVE going to the library! We usually go once a week. We go to story time, and check out books all the time. We've also checked out a couple DVDs as well.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 7:34 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Yes, we go to the library at least once a week. I can not imagine what we would be spending on homeschooling if we did not use the library so much.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 7:43 PM on Nov. 8, 2010