• In the Spotlight:

Humidifier

Whats the point of getting one for baby, I know what a humidifier does, but what advantages of getting one for when the little one comes? Or is it suppose to help the expecting mom out? I'm just a bit confused, I know its a stupid question to ask...Just curious if its worth spending money on.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:27 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• it is just something good to have around expecially this time of year just in case you or baby gets sick since you are limited to medicines during pregnancy and there isnt anything you can give a newborn for being stuffy. You can run it full time in baby's room if you want to make the air less dry and easier to breathe or just use it when your or baby is stuffy. Don't forget to clean or change the filters regularly depending on the kind of humidifier you have.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 7:30 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• i used a humidifier when my son was 7 months for about 3 months but i didnt like that it molded so much even when i was washing it everyday. so we go the waterless vapirozer they have pediatric refills and i even used it with my daughter in 08 that had lots of health issues we still use one to this day and one is 3 and the other is 2
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 7:32 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• thanks guys!
    is it pretty expensive to keep up with the filters? or just depends on what you get?
    MissesRoyalty

Answer by MissesRoyalty at 7:57 PM on Nov. 8, 2010