Maternity clothes.......

So I'm very petite and am having a hard time finding shirts that don't look like dresses, any suggestions?

fairygoddess_85

Asked by fairygoddess_85 at 7:49 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Put on leggings and go with it. I would even shop in the regular clothes since that is the style now. How lucky you are to be preggo with the styles the way they are now.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 7:50 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I would put on leggings and go with it too.....you'll be surprised at how far out your belly will go...and then your underbelly feels naked...hahahaha
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 7:52 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• legging I like the sound of it. with a lose t-shirt
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 9:03 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I used to buy "regular" shirts, but instead of in a small or medium, I would buy shirts in a Large or XL....
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 9:11 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• kohls has a bunch of "tunic" style shirts that go just far enough to like cover your butt and leggings.. I recently just dropped 100 bux on a whole new prego wardrobe since kohls is having a huge sale and its all tunics and leggings .. trust me at 32 wks its wayyyyyyyyy more comfy then the jeans I had and the maternity clothing that never fits right..
    Mrs_Chris_Pukt

Answer by Mrs_Chris_Pukt at 9:25 PM on Nov. 8, 2010