why does everyone seem to hate facebook so much?

A lot of my friends and family are so far away, so I love it for keeping in touch. I also can admit that I am addicted to the games, somewhat.

Bubbie0809

Asked by Bubbie0809 at 7:51 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Entertainment

• I hate all of the spam messages from people who play the games and want me to join every cause in the book. Every time I add a new friend I get bombarded with them.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 7:54 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I don't know anyone personally that hates it.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 8:04 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I have never heard of anyone hating it. I recently joined and love it. If you hate it, just don't join!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 8:05 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I've heard some people say there's too much drama, but I've never had problems. It has to do with who your friends are, IMO.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 9:01 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I got tired of all the posts about certain games and having them posted on my profile page, so I blocked those games. I like facebook. I can keep up with the friends I don't get to see much any more.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:46 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I love it for keeping in touch with people and some of the games. The beauty of facebook is how you can customize to what you want. Almost every time someone sends me a game request that I'm not interested in playing, I simply click, "block application" or "block all requests from this person" if they are game-request happy.
    JJsMoMMy519

Answer by JJsMoMMy519 at 11:36 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Because Facebook takes away the mystery of getting to know someone over a period of time. Because, at times, it is a threat to a person's privacy.
    IndigoRose

Answer by IndigoRose at 2:12 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I don't hate Facebook; I just like CafeMom a million times more. The way I see it, a person's online experience is what they make it.
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 3:59 PM on Nov. 12, 2010