Target Problems

Anyone else having issues buying a crib from Target? Since i'm on bed rest I called ahead and they told me they had it in stock. When dh went there to get it for me, they said they had it, rung him up, and then he waiting 15 minutes before they came back and said they did not have it. They gave us $6 in "apology bucks" to make up for it. They have yet to get it in. I can order it online, but I really don't want to pay the additional $50 in shipping charges. Any ideas?

Erin_Jus

Asked by Erin_Jus at 7:59 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Shopping

• Try contacting other Targets in your area. We run into this kind of thing with Walmart all of the time.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:01 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Go to another Target. I would have had them call other stores for me
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 7:23 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Target is one of my fav stores but they have an awful reputation so I kind of shop with eyes wide open when it comes to them
    imuney

Answer by imuney at 9:49 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• So they have a window of when they will get it in?
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 7:59 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I've called every day to both Targets in our area. They keep saying "we're getting a truck in" on such and such day, but they "have no idea if it will be on the truck" I've even asked if I can order it online and have it shipped to the store to avoid the shipping cost, and they said they don't offer that option. I've checked all the stores within a 50 mile window from us, but the only store that has it would be a 200 mile round trip drive, and they can't put the crib on hold for me to come and get it because they "don't do holds for customers, it's first come first serve." I'm just frustrated! But I REALLY want THAT crib..
    Erin_Jus

Comment by Erin_Jus (original poster) at 8:12 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Did they give your money back when they didn't have it? I would just keep sending my husband every week if you are set on that particular crib.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:10 AM on Nov. 9, 2010