Funky Pains - Normal??

This morning I bent over to pick up the remote that fell, and I felt a "pop" in my left groin/pelvic/hip area. It hurt REALLY bad and I couldn't breathe or move for like 2 minutes, but then it went away. Now I've got a stabbing pain on my left side, my back is burning, and I'm having painful cramps on my lower right side. The baby is moving and seems to be fine. Is this more stretching or is this kid really just trying to kill me from the inside?

Erin_Jus

Asked by Erin_Jus at 8:02 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I will go with just killing you from the inside. Just kidding. Sounds like stretching of muscles and your body in general.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 8:03 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I swear there are days when I think that the only logical reason I would feel the pains I feel is becuase he is trying to kill me from the inside.. :)
    Erin_Jus

Comment by Erin_Jus (original poster) at 8:08 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I felt pains like that when I was pregnant, but it's always a good idea to check in with your doctor.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:36 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• It finally got so bad last night that we went to Triage. I was having more round ligament stretching because he is getting bigger, and that it hurts more so on one side because he's settled in quite nicely to my lower left side, but occasionally when he decides to really stretch out he hits the right side and that is what causes the cramping. Basically suck it up and deal with it.
    Erin_Jus

Comment by Erin_Jus (original poster) at 11:29 AM on Nov. 9, 2010