ok just wondering?

Does anyone agree that while you are pregnant, all bras make your boobs hurt. And also why should I have to suffer and wear a bra in my own home when people just stop by?

lifeisgreatbut.

Asked by lifeisgreatbut. at 8:09 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You should be comfortable in your own home. It's YOUR home and I believe in being comfortable when I'm at home. People came to visit me at home days after my son was born and I made no apologies for my appearance or breastfeeding in front of them...they can leave if they are uncomfortable. However, if you go to someone else's house it is best to be modest ;).
    JJsMoMMy519

Answer by JJsMoMMy519 at 10:06 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Hmmmm I have the exact opposite problem, my boobs hurt if I am not wearing one.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 8:16 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I had the hardest time finding a bra that I could wear that wasn't uncomfortable. Finally I decided to get myself some sports bras and now I am in heaven lol
    pinkie8986

Answer by pinkie8986 at 8:24 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I have found that bras actually take away the pain.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 8:31 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Yes, I felt the same way. Ugh. I would take my bra off the second I got home. My boobs were so firm while I was pregnant that they literally felt super fake, lol. When my milk came in, it was even worse.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:43 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• My breasts hurt regardless. It feels like some one is twisting my nipples and won't let go!
    slowyourrole

Answer by slowyourrole at 9:57 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• oh i will
    lifeisgreatbut.

Comment by lifeisgreatbut. (original poster) at 5:31 PM on Nov. 9, 2010