ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR CHRISTMAS? WHAT ABOUT BLACK FRIDAY?

I haven't purchased one single thing yet. I better get started before all the "HOT" toys are gone. The Justin Bieber singing doll. Is this a hot demand for any of you moms? My 7 year old told me she'll truly die if she doesn't get it. You guys better get on the ball, only 46 shopping days left. Can you believe how fast Christmas rolled around. It seem like we just packed up our grills for the summer. Anyhow, let me know if any lucky moms out there is completely finished with shopping, and how did you pull that off?

ambr2006

Asked by ambr2006 at 8:10 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Entertainment

• I have bought things here and there. We do not really get anything that the kids request. Mostly some movies, books, hair supplies and a few other specialized things. We do not usually get that much.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 8:15 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I don't start until the week before. My kids are not into toys. Girls ages 6 and 7. They just want coloring stuff, a pillow pet, and cool stuff for their rooms such as lava lamps and beaded doorways.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 8:17 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Lucky you ashisamom. I wish my two nieces were that way.
    ambr2006

Comment by ambr2006 (original poster) at 8:19 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I wait for free shipping deals on line. Only will do the food stores. The kids don't ask for stuff, so I only get them a few things and family tends to flood them with stuff.
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 3:30 PM on Nov. 9, 2010