Have you ever ran into one of your SO's/DH's ex?? Do you talk to them or ignore them??

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 8:13 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I one-upped her after I was sick and tired of being one-upped and I got her big enough she shut up and didn't say a word to me for 3 hours.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 8:26 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I Ruuuuuun as fast as I can. No good memories there at all, but of course the dummy try to talk to me as if I forgot how stupid he was when we were together.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 8:14 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• one of my SO's ex's is my step-cousin who me and her always had major problems with eachother when we were younger because she felt like i took her aunt away (my stepmother), but were friends sometimes also. when me and him first started dating, i didnt even know he had been with her, she was at my dads house and said "i didnt know you know chris" and im like yeah why? and shes like "me and him were pretty close for a while" - and shes says this right in front of my grandparents dad and her dad. so rude i though! you couldnt wait until we were alone? i've seen her a few times since then and it doesnt really bother me at all anymore, but its still alittle awkward.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 8:38 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• my husbands last gf before we met is on my facebook friends list she is alot of fun! but his ex wife on the other hand is a nut job so I would do my best to trip..uh I mean ignore her
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 10:32 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I only personally know one of my husbands ex's.. Mostly because she was kind of a stalker once me & my now DH got together, lol.. (to say the least).. I doubt I would talk to the girl if I seen her somewhere though, since I really have no reason to.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 10:44 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• i ignore as they don't acknowledge me either
    Amanda_82

Answer by Amanda_82 at 11:26 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• no. And it won't likely happen since his ex is now several time zones away.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 1:16 AM on Nov. 9, 2010