Are you friends with any of your ex's and if not why not??

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 8:14 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• I am friends with ALL my exes :) We broke up for one reason and just because we broke up doesnt mean we cant be friends
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 9:02 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• yep, I talk to them on the phone and on fb, we're still good friends..the reasons I loved them are still there, but so are the reasons we broke up
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 8:56 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Just through FB, it is nice to know that some of them have a great family, career and life. I met my husband when I was 18, so all of my exes were before that, so we were super young.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 9:18 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• No because I only have one and we live in different states.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 8:15 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• They act sleazy.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 8:16 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Kind of...we don't call each other and hang out or anything, but we stay in touch through FB. My DH knows about it, and doesn't have a problem with it...
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 8:17 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I'm still friends with one of them. We chat on facebook and text but I moved to Utah and he moved to Maine so meeting up is a bit hard to manage.
    There's one who hates me, one who I'm not real fond of and the last I stopped talking to when he started getting woebegone about how I'm getting laid and he's not and how bad he messed up by not getting back with me after the foster care stint and blah. I just got sick of the wining so I stopped talking to him.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 8:19 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• No. None of them have ever been able to accept that I won't get back with them.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:20 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• No. I moved out of my home town.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 8:21 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I would consider myself "friends" with most of my exes...but at the same time, none of my "exes" were REALLY serious b/f's...
    I met my hubby when I was 15....so wasn't a lot of room for other "exes"...
    -mrs.mamma-

Answer by -mrs.mamma- at 9:37 PM on Nov. 8, 2010