How often do you wash your hair?

I've gone these last 6 days without washing my hair. It sounds so disgusting when I think about it, but it's still so clean and so soft.

I know when you go a while without washing your hair it just feels icky. Greasy and such.

Could it be the weather not making it greasy and just keeping it clean and pretty?

How long do you go without washing your hair?

Ps- I will be washing it tonight though. :)

AtHomeMommy-3

Asked by AtHomeMommy-3 at 8:24 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I am "blessed" with rather dry hair. My younger sister's is so oily she has to wash it daily or it starts to get smelly. But I can honestly go 2 weeks without a hitch, and my hair still looks fine. If I do wash it more than every 4 days or so, it gets super frizzy and unmanageable. However, I don't use any "product", like hairspray or such. On occasions where I do, my hair needs a wash within a day or so. So... how often you wash your hair depends on dryness and product usage. So, OP, if you don't need to wash it very often, you're one of us lucky ones!
    Reenieredhead

Answer by Reenieredhead at 9:07 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I usually wash it every other night.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 8:26 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• summer every 3 or so winter I can go 4. I will wash it earlier is I feel it is dirty.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:26 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Every other day no matter what.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 8:26 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I wash my hair every other day with shampoo. In between washes, I just rinse it with water.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 8:29 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I wash my hair every other day. I can't stand to wait any longer than a day between. If I was it every day, it gets dry, if I wait longer than every other day, it gets oily.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:29 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I shampoo my hair once a week. The natural oils are the best thing for your hair. In the summer I wash more often due to sweating and such. It helps with color too. I keep mine red so it keeps it from fading as much. Probably not a good idea for someone with really greasy hair.
    LuckyMa113920

Answer by LuckyMa113920 at 8:32 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Every other day
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 8:29 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Every single day, my hair is greasy if i dont.
    specialrevolver

Answer by specialrevolver at 8:29 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Every other day

Answer by older at 8:30 PM on Nov. 8, 2010