Anyone know.....

What they are getting their DH/SO this year for Christmas? I am in need of some ideas. :)

liss05

Asked by liss05 at 8:35 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Shopping

• Power tools. (The ones you use in the garage, not the x-rated ones!)
    Clothes. He needs new jeans and some button down shirts.
    Candy.
    Some Tow-Mater toys as a silly, a new robe, and a couple of DVDs.
    I'm sure I'll find something that he really likes that is totally off the idea list, but we'll have to see.
    6girlsrock

Answer by 6girlsrock at 8:47 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Not a clue, if you come up with something good let me know.

Answer by older at 8:36 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I have no idea either!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:39 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Dunno yet, but for Father's Day, I gave him Jimmy Buffett tickets (he's a big Parrotthead). It was his first concert, and we had a great time. He was THRILLED to get the tickets, and it gave him time to be excited about it between giving him the tickets and actually going (about 4 months).
    What's he into? Do some brainstorming, even if you can't think of anything related to it at first. Just write out a list of stuff you know he's into. It will help you come up with something.
    Good luck!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 8:44 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I have an idea Edible Arrangements and they have all kinds of chocies for all kinds of events and special days and what it is fresh fruit shape like anything u want it to b or the theme tust me its the best gift eva
    benitaapplebomb

Answer by benitaapplebomb at 9:18 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• My DF is getting some new mats for in the van, and those window things that when u have your window cracked in the rain or whatever the water cant get in. (sorry I forget what they are called) Some rainex, and that kinda thing. His computer is all up to date on everything, I usually get him some computer gadget, so I figured I would do things for the car this year.

endurablemist

Answer by endurablemist at 7:25 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I'm getting mine an expensive iPhone case. It's made of bamboo and is engraved with a picture on the back. Then probably some little stuff.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:07 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Optical mouse, flash drive, ... more computer stuff, lol!
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 3:11 PM on Nov. 11, 2010