Have you heard of that site People of Walmart?

What a riot! I can't believe what people leave the house wearing! LOL

brandyj

Asked by brandyj at 8:44 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Entertainment

• yes

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:44 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Yep, lol. I love that site :)
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 8:45 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Yes, I LOVE it! The kid with the bag over his head?? I have considered sending in photos, except I don't go to Walmart anymore.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 8:46 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Walmart is so nasty. But the ones in Florida are ok.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 8:47 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I've heard of it, I have even laughed at it but honestly I think it's mean... How would you like it if you left the house in the middle of the night with your hair a wreck and in a non matching sweat suit to pick up some Tylenol, someone snaps you photo and post it for all the world to see and make fun of.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:47 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• We just got a new Walmart Supercenter here in tiny little Sierra Vista, AZ. We've got some people here that are gonna leave that site's readers in stitches!!
    brandyj

Comment by brandyj (original poster) at 8:49 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Yes! and I have many friends who are trying to get put on it =) One night my sister's went on a trip to Wal mart and she wore a pair of HUGE sweatpants with the draw string around her neck (so they wouldn't fall off), put 3 pony tails in her hair, and took plastic dinosaur on a leash and pulled it behind her...she didn't make it on!
    I prefer to shop at Target but every now and then we stop by for a good laugh>=0)
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 8:51 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• But_Mommie.... Yeah I know what you mean, but I'm talking about the 500lb women wearing a tight minidress, or daisy dukes with half of their big a** hanging out the bottom. That's beyond self confidence...it's visual assault.
    brandyj

Comment by brandyj (original poster) at 8:53 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Hubby and I visit that site weekly to get a good laugh or 12 and see what places these people come from.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 8:56 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

brandyj

Comment by brandyj (original poster) at 8:57 PM on Nov. 8, 2010