B Complex and Multi Vitamin

Anyone out there know about vitamins and supplements? Starting to take B-Complex sublingual liquid and a Women's Multi...just wondering if they will actually do anything or if I am wasting money

mom2queenie2004

Asked by mom2queenie2004 at 8:46 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• If it's energy your looking for, it should help. Co Q10 is another really good vitamin to take. I mean realistically taking vitamins is a good thing.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 9:02 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Most vitamins aren't absorbable - which means that your body is not actually getting 100% of the vitamins and minerals shown on the label. I take the Vitality Multivitamins and Minerals (no other mineral form is more absorbable) and really noticed a difference in my overall health and energy when I started taking them. For example: 1 Vitality pack daily dose = at least 33 Centrum or at least 15 One A Day! You can even try them risk free - if after 90 days you don't feel a marked difference in your health and energy, you can get a full refund - no questions asked. If you would like more information, please contact me:)
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 9:01 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• multiy vitamins and ex e,a,stress pill ,and cranberry plus two garlic pills each night before going to bed
    i have been take them for 17yrs
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 5:28 PM on Nov. 9, 2010