HELP....my family is soooo screwed up....

My cousin left her husband of 9 years to be with another man...they have 3 kids, but she was still spending every day with the kids..when she wasn't working...she left her husband because she says he never gave her enough attention and always put everyone first before their family..he developed attitudes often...well I felt so bad when she left Josh her husband...but now this other man she was with was knocking on my door at midnight to get a few things that they had left here when they stayed, and SHE left him tonight to go back to Josh..because he says he will change and he will do this and he will do that...NOW I FEEL BAD FOR HIM and I am starting to realize my family is completely F*KED up...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• Its not just your family I beleive all have issues you should hear about my family I have 4 sisters, 2 SIL,5 BIL, and each of our parents have been remarried so we have 4 sets of parents. they all seem to have issues like this at one time or another. I would just be a friend and let him know that there are good and bad women and one day he will find miss right, until then no one says you cant be his friend and talk with him since your husband doesnt seem to mind
    moma22angels

Answer by moma22angels at 1:31 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I am now sitting here texting this other guy that she just left because I did adjust to him he is as sweet as can be, he can't have kids and got attached to her kids....WHAT DO I SAY TO HIM?!?! WHAT DO I THINK?!?! my husband doesn't care that I am giving him support because we are very trustworthy but I am at a loss for words
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Support him if you care about him and accept the fact that your cousin has issues. She really needs to understand that she can't jerk men's feelings around like that. Be supportive of him and be the shoulder that she might need. I'd also suggest someone talk to your cousin about her behavior and that she s houldn't be dragging her children into it.
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 1:18 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• all families have issues, just support all of their messed up lives and you can laugh about it with your hubby later that night! see my cousin cant keep a relationship down and she has a kid, my aunt got married 3 times but they were all bad, and the last one used her for her insurance!! families are funny, you should laugh and enjoy their mistakes! there is no need to stress about this silly little thing! trust me i have seen a lot!
    funbabyboy08

Answer by funbabyboy08 at 2:26 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• As screwed up as your cousin sounds, family is family....I personally don't think you should talk to the guy....it's just asking for trouble.........besides, the guy knew what he was getting into and obviously felt it was worth the risk, hopefully it'll be a lesson learned for him.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 7:18 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• These are not even your problems. Get out of it. You are just as messed up for allowing yourself to be a part of the games. Someone needs to be mature. Take care of your own issues.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Nov. 2, 2008