cramps, pain, abnormal menstrual bleeding and watery discharge?

For the past three weeks I've had pain where my ovaries and bladder are...slight burning sensation and pain is worse on one side than the other.

I've had more breakthrough bleeding than normal (I have the Mirena IUD)

And today after I worked out I felt like I had either peed myself or started bleeding and I went to pee and it was just a white/very watery discharge. This is the first time this has happened. It doesn't really smell bad or anything.

My urine is also slightly darker than normal at times and on days where I don't drink as much water it burns a little bit when I pee but nothing terrible.

The pain on one side kind where my ovary would be subsides slightly after urination as well..

I've also had some nausea.

What could this be?

I'm going to the doc next week (that's the only time I could get in)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:02 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Health

• maybe you can look it up on line. I think they have doctors that can answer your questions. good luck
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 9:45 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• It could be a cyst, they are very common. Try not to stress out too much because it could just be extra painful cramps from the IUD.
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 11:43 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• good luck!
    san78

Answer by san78 at 1:46 PM on Nov. 9, 2010