What are some of the most awesome miracles that you have seen God perform?

I went to Nicaragua once, and there was a girl who had been deaf from birth there that my pastor, my friends, and myself prayed for, and afterwards, she was able to hear! Just was wondering what some of your stories out there are...

momof2redhedz

Asked by momof2redhedz at 9:04 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• This is so sad , yet I believe it was GOD. last summer i ran over my daughters cat . my daughter was yelling and i stopped, i had to then back off this poor cat, i picked him up ran in the house , it was Sunday, i called the emergency vet, i did not have the money to take him in to them.. so i set him up in a cage and blankets gave him some infants Tylenol . was waiting til Monday to go to our vets. my daughter was 3 , we were in the bathroom and she was crying and so was I , she asked mommy is my cupcake going to die, I told her the truth i don't know, I said we need to pray, we prayed and prayed ... I swear to you the next morning that cat was more alert, today that cat is normal walks fine, and has no issues, with no surgeries and no more then rest and praying to god
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 9:14 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I was diagnosed with Gestation Diabetes. My doctor said my blood sugar was so high that she didn't want to try diet first, she insisted I had go home, back an overnight bag and go to the hospital overnight so I could learn how to give myself insulin and to speak to a dieticain. I did. While I was in the hospital, the hooked me up to a monitor. All of a sudden, a nurse came running into the room asking me if I was ok. Here, I was having contractions, and not even feeling them. She checked me and I was dialating and everything. I was in premature labor at 28 weeks and I didn't know a thing. If my doctor hadn't insisted on sending me to the hospital, instead of classes, I would could have lost my baby. I always say that God was looking out for my little man. The funny thing was--It turned out that I didnt' need insulin after all. Insulin actually made my sugar levels too low. I only needed to control it with diet.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:24 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I saw many miracles in the last year of my son's life. There were many comas that he should not have came out of, especially the one when he had a stroke and a heart attack and was on a feeding tube for a week. He had A LOT of people praying for him. He did wake up from that one and lived another 6 months. Actually, the years between 19 and 22 were miracles in and of themselves.

Oh and SHAME on whoever voted down keleighsmommie!! What was the point in voting her story down??? That was just mean.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:44 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• This are awesome to read! God healed my son of croup a few months ago! We prayed over him on our way to the ER - we prayed for healing and for wisdom from the doctor and for her to not force meds. She almost didn't believe he even had croup. She gave him a breathing treatment and said meds were not necessary if we did not want them. His ped was ticked the next day to find out she didn't send us home with meds. Insisted on sending them home with us and I told him they wouldn't be necessary. His cough was GONE!! He was healed!! Praise the Lord!!!
    Jayme

Answer by Jayme at 11:36 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Seeing lives being transformed is a miracle I believe!
    I did not see this miracle but I do know the guy and know who he is and I also know the teen who prayed for him as well. He had an industrial accident and two of the tips of his fingers were cut off... this teen prayed for him and one of them right before their eyes grow and a new nail formed as well. A couple of weeks later the guy was ministering to the homeless in San Francisco and feeding the poor and the other finger grew then as well. When the first one happened, it was when Bill and Carol Dew were preaching. They share that testimony everywhere they go now. It was AWESOME!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 10:32 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• When I was pregnant with my DD she was breach my doc told me if she did not turn they would have to do a c-sec I so did not want one I started to pray every day and night for God to turn her. February came along and this is the month she was due her due date was the 20 I had an appointment on the 6 I started crying the night before just balling my eyes out and I heard this voice in my head saying hey kid you have no reason to cry so stop and rest. So I go to the appointment and he is checking my cervix then he says I think that's a head my heart starts speeding up I start smiling he told me to wait there and they would get me in for an ultra sound right there I thanked God for turning her. Sure enough she turned I have the ultra sound pic to the c-sec was supposed to be the 7 instead i go in to labor that night and at 2:43 in the after noon of the 7 my sweet Nikkole was born and I know God turned my girl for me:)
    nikkole42

Answer by nikkole42 at 12:55 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I woke up first off. I also was homeless for three years, I slept in my car for one and a half years, I was pulled out of it and raped and beaten by some men that due to a head injury I cant even remember what they looked like. I recooped in that car, I had to have 17 staples on the top of my head, I never gave up. I prayed everyday. Now I know why I had to go through that ordeal, It's because now I can help anyone else who is in this situation and help them. I now have a home, I am very happy and I am alive. All glory goes to God and by the way, you know that Christians have many tribulations to go through before reaching the Kingdom. I am just honored that I was a part of that. I woke up this morning. Amen
    Sapphire51

Answer by Sapphire51 at 10:22 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I think I threw up in my mouth a little bit there. Well, I've never seen a single miracle that didn't have a regulation answer. Some people justs don't want to look any further than "god did it". But if I ever do, I'll let you know.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 12:10 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Wow, that is awesome! Isn't it cool about how God even cares so much about our animals too?!
    momof2redhedz

Comment by momof2redhedz (original poster) at 9:17 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Wow isn't God just awesome?! I cried when I read your story layh41407! It is so sad to think that people can think that God doesn't care about them... because he does so very much!
    momof2redhedz

Comment by momof2redhedz (original poster) at 9:32 PM on Nov. 8, 2010