Am I Going Nuts?

I thought the time went back at 2 am? I have been sitting at this computer and waiting for 2 am to come when it would go back to one but I only saw it go from 12 am to 1 am but in the forums it seems to have gone back already. Did it?

MiiSSHiiSCAMP0S

Asked by MiiSSHiiSCAMP0S at 1:19 AM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Just for Fun

Level 1 (-3 Credits)
  • You may be slightly nuts, but aren't we all? Ok Ok... for me in central standard time the actual time is 1:23 am. Cafe Mom still says 1:23 am and my clock that I will have to turn back manually on my wall still says 1:23 am.... so for me the time change has not happened on anything.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 1:24 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I am on Eastern time and the time HAS changed here. My somputer time and digital cable box have already went back an hour to be 1:27 but my alarm (that I have to set manually) says 2:27. I suppose it all depends on your time zone and computer settings.

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 1:30 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• computer*

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 1:31 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I'm in New york and my time says 1:31 am and so does Cafemom so does that mean my time hasnt gone back yet? LOL
    MiiSSHiiSCAMP0S

Answer by MiiSSHiiSCAMP0S at 1:32 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• ok maybe my computer went back a little earlier lol
    MiiSSHiiSCAMP0S

Answer by MiiSSHiiSCAMP0S at 1:33 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Your time HAS went back. If your EASTERN time is currently the same as CENTRAL time then that means that YOUR eastern time did change at 2:00 am...It changed from 2:am to 1am one hour ago.

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 1:42 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Actually...43 minutes ago..lol

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 1:43 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I suppose a way to physically see that the time DID change at 2am, one hour ago as planned, you could go to this link:

http://www.cafemom.com/answers/63517/Pregnant_with_an_IUD?cat_id=1

This question was asked at 1:59am ONE HOUR AGO. The question following that one will say that it was asked at 1am which would make no sense unless the time has changed (which it has).

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 1:52 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• west coast here - time wont change for another hour and a half, depends on your time zone hun!
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 2:31 AM on Nov. 2, 2008