What are some of the greatest Thrift Store Finds you have ever made?

Just wondering what some of you have been able to score at a thrift store... for instance, I found a $300 medela breastpump at the thrift store in perfect condition for $2.02

momof2redhedz

Asked by momof2redhedz at 9:14 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Shopping

• i just got a bunch of old avon statues still in the box for under a dollar. and i found this one place that seels books for a dime, i'm in heaven there.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 9:39 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• my favorite find is a pair of vintage (1972) bright orange bell bottom pants. they are polyester and stiff as a board but i always felt sooo cool wearing them (they're too small now). i got them for around $2

i use to find lots of Gap, Old Navy, Hollister, American Eagle, and Billabong stuff for next to nothing at my fav thrift shop of all time, but its up in Alaska, so no more cheap cool clothes for me.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:17 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Got a Food Saver vacuum sealer machine for $6. New. In box. Never used. They retail for about $50. This was about a year ago. Long ago I got a solid wood coffee table for $15. Broyhill. I've been using it for 17 years.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 9:24 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I got a leather jacket to wear to a concert back in the day. I dont know what it was worth, but it felt and smelled so wonderful..:).
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 9:17 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• lol i got a dooney n bourke purse n excelent condition for 10 bucks also a crib for 20 i love to shop there lol
    sandi_361

Answer by sandi_361 at 9:18 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Two almost new looking Calvin Klein jeans for $3.00 a piece. I seriously doubt they were wore twice. I was stoked. Oh and some really cool mirrors for my living room with like frosted calla lilies on them.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 9:22 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I have a HUGE table lamp that I bought for $7. I love it!!! A couple of weeks ago, I got a pair of shorts for me, a jacket for DD, and 2 movies for DS for 28 Cents!!! I had a $10 coupon for Goodwill. YIPPIE ZIPPIE!!!
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 9:26 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• i got a great trench coat all black fur with a big collar!! its amazing!! $15!!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 9:30 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• When my oldest was 4 I found a London Fog jacket that looked brand new.. I paid $4 for it. I also found my youngest son a Scully jacket last year for $10...it retails for over $300.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:37 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• My favorite find was at a resale shop for the humane society. It's a 50's two-tiered glass end table with brass? legs and etching on the bottom layer of glass. I absolutely LOVE this table. Got it for 20 bucks I think. And I have an old distressed trunk, in great condition, that I got for about 30 bucks that I use for a picture table...I saw this exact trunk on ebay for over 300$.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 10:20 PM on Nov. 8, 2010