Tips and Advice. pleasee

Hey Cafe Moms... im currently trying to conceive. Im finally back on track with my cycles after being on birth control. I know some people test there ovulation time to know when to have sex and conceive... while others just have sex every other day or 3 days..... I marked the pattern of my cycle on the calendar and it seems to come either on the 1st or 2nd day of each month im gonna just basically say the first of the month when i checkd my ovulation calendar it said my fertility days should be around the 14-19 and thursday is suppose to be my most fertile day... ive been pregnant before and it took no time but now it just seems to take forever UGH i just got off my period 2 days ago and had sex yesterday.. trying to conceive so hopefully my boyfriends sperm stays in there for a few days... but anywho any advice... or tips based on my menstrual cycle pattern i gave you all.... SN: WISH ME LUCK AND BABY DUST! :-)

sweetytweety001

Asked by sweetytweety001 at 9:22 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• The only tip I can offer is relax, have fun and try not to stress if it doesn't happen right away. I've been trying since July lol -throws baby dust your way-
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 9:57 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• lol thanks "catches baby dust" and are you pregnant now?
    sweetytweety001

Comment by sweetytweety001 (original poster) at 10:23 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• No, I'm not I'm still trying maybe soon though? -crosses fingers-
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 9:58 AM on Nov. 9, 2010