What is a dirty family secret of yours? All families are messed up somehow...

I know that my family have several. One being that my brother-in-law has had sex with three of my sisters. The one he married and one night stands with two other sisters before he started dating his now wife.

It is possible that he has a kid with one of my sisters from that one night stand but nobody has the guts to do a DNA test. We don't want to know if cousins are actually sisters.... yikes!

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 1:20 AM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Just for Fun

• HMMMM WELL I HAVE 2 FIRST COUSINS THAT HAD A KID TOGETHER BACK IN THE 70'S AND NO! WE'RE NOT FROM THE SOUTH LOL! UM THE OTHER THING IS TOO PAINFUL TO EVER TALK ABOUT.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• almost everyone in my family is either a drug addict or and alcoholic ... : ( I hate it ......I'm not either ...so I dont understand why they do it
    koolest_mom_of4

Answer by koolest_mom_of4 at 1:38 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Mine, not too many? Others, I can't believe how messed up they are! Way too long stories, I'm going to bed soon! (haha!)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I had a one night stand with my nieces boyfriend
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• My cousin's mom is actually her aunt too...because my uncle was married to my aunt barb, had 2 kids, then they divorced and my uncle married my aunt belinda in whom is my aunt barb's sister!! so their step-mom is their aunt!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I have a small and boring family they is only 3 of us left and I dont talk to my sister since I am no longer in high school and dont have time for the stupid crap in my 30's
    moma22angels

Answer by moma22angels at 2:07 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I am not sure if my father is my biological father or not, I refuse to get a DNA test done because my dad is my daddy no matter what, but from what I hear My birth mother was a real leg opener so who the hell knows who my bio dad is, I am perfectly happy with the daddy I got
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 2:09 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I am anon for a reason. My father was in the KKK. I am not proud of that fact .He was an ass. Everything he stood for in that has made me a better person today. I am nothing like him, Thank God. It was many many many years ago, but, its still embarassing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:09 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• My dad may be my uncle, and my uncle may be my dad. No one knows I've figured it out , though. My "Dad" is dead and I don't have the nerve to ask for a DNA test.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Nov. 2, 2008