Christmas Traditions

I started a tradition with my cousins that we bring all the kids over to my house. Grandkids and great grandkids and have a cookie party. What fun things do you do for Christmas

1htmma4624

Asked by 1htmma4624 at 9:37 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My husband's family has a huge gathering on Christmas Eve. We have food and have a gift exchange. But the best part?? We all play Christmas carols on Kazoos.  Not the cheap plastic kind.  No, we use the old fashioned metal Kazoos that have been in the family for years!  You have not heard a Christmas carol until you hear it played on a Kazoo!!

layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:42 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• my dd and I go get peppermint coffee, so yummy. We buy pre-made cookie dough and make our own icing. I always let dd lick the beaters, its a tradition. Turns out santa's reindeer only like carrots that we leave out for them and not the cookies,,,,lol
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 9:43 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• We get a hot latte for me, hot cocoa for the kids, and some cookies and go to Christmas Tree Lane. It's a 2 mile stretch that has nearly every house decorated extravagantly.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 9:46 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• we always have 1 present to open on xmas eve and that is pajama's so that santa can see us in nice new xmas pj's!
    Amanda_82

Answer by Amanda_82 at 11:24 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• we have 2 christmas on is dec 5th the dutch santa comes and gives us orange and candy cane and dutch cookies
    dec 25th i make breakfast for the family ,raisine bread dutch cheese, orange juice and ham,we wait for the other member to come and after supper we open our gifts,
    new year eve i make dutch donuts to give us better new year
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 5:19 PM on Nov. 9, 2010