When is CM going to realize we need a "breastfeeding" category?

It's frustrating always trying to figure out where to post these questions, and I know they are frequent enough.... bump if you agree we should have a breastfeeding category!

Adelicious

Asked by Adelicious at 9:39 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I like the breastfeeding questions in with the baby, toddler, kids health, and general parenting questions. I think that if they are move to their own category that it defeats the purpose of one of the main points of this site... Educating other moms.

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:57 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Isnt general parenting or any of the kid categories up to toddler years and labeling a question..."breastfeeding XYZ" good enough?

Anonymous

• I think that posting it in the age specific category is the way to go.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 10:11 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I agree that the best place to put those questions is in general parenting or in the child's age-specific category. There's no need to have more categories than there already are.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 10:15 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• General Parenting - Babies isn't enough for you?
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 11:18 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I agree with PP
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 12:13 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I agree with you. I think there needs to be a breastfeeding category. Women have alot of questions about it and it would make it much easier if they could go to one category to ask or look for answers.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 10:14 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• If they do, they better put it in the debate section, because there are strong opinions on both sides of the formula vs breastfeeding debate.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:22 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• My son is 14 months old, and I realize most BF-ing moms have babies under 1. I can put it in general parenting, but it would be nice to have it's own category, just like a lot of other things have a category. Just saying, there are enough questions specifically about breastfeeding, it would just make sense to me.
    Adelicious

Comment by Adelicious (original poster) at 1:04 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I think it would be great!!
    jat82

Answer by jat82 at 1:33 PM on Nov. 9, 2010