Is anyone elses babies thrown off with this time change

my baby is 6 months old and he normally goes to bed at 8 or 8:30. He's been wanting to go to bed anywhere between 6:300and 7 since yesterday. hope this doesnt last too long. Im used to sleep the whole night rhru now :(

jbond83

Asked by jbond83 at 9:40 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• oh my lord the past few days have been rough, She is waking up at 530 in the morning it throws off her afternoon nap and then bedtime. Unfortunately she wakes up everybody.
    lady-J-Rock

Answer by lady-J-Rock at 10:08 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• The 3 mo old I am babysitting sure is! She goes to bed the same time, but is up and at 'em at 5am - not her normal 6am! UGH!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 9:45 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Oh yeah! Our little man is 7 months old and went to bed about 7 last night ans woke up at 2 to eat... then around 5-5:30 ready to start the day! lol

I got up and went and talked to him for a minute and told him, "What are you doing silly boy? It's time for sleepies! Not play! :)"

He just grinned at me and started giggling! lol, Too cute!
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 10:00 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• noth my girls go to bed at 730...:/
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 9:42 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• wow..sorry bout all the typos!! but im pretty sure everyone knows what i was saying
    jbond83

Comment by jbond83 (original poster) at 9:43 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• my son 15 month was going to bed around 12-1 am now the time changed he goes to bed around 9-10
    yankeegirl87

Answer by yankeegirl87 at 9:44 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• my youngest is out of whack but my 5 yr old didnt seem to notice
    Mrs.Ingle

Answer by Mrs.Ingle at 9:51 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• They're getting up an hour earlier, but that's to be expected....instead of 7:30, we're up at 6:30...they'll adjust and it'll go back to 7:30...hopefully sooner than later!
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 10:06 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• No, the time change doesn't bother us one bit. We have eight children, and I am thankful I can say that it hasn't affected one of them. That is why I will never live by strict schedules. I wouldn't be able to stand having children who can't adapt to different things all the time because they are too used to a schedule. I have nothing against anyone who does watch the clock, but I'm too laid back for that.
    MyGiftsFromGod

Answer by MyGiftsFromGod at 3:58 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• My son is the same way. He goes to bed at 8pm and has been crashing at 7pm. Hoping we can get back to track and soon!
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 7:43 AM on Nov. 9, 2010