if baby is breech and i have dropped already can she still go into postion?

guera1977

Asked by guera1977 at 9:54 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My son dropped while breech and his little butt engaged into my pelvis instead of his head. I had a C-Section b/c they couldn't turn him.
    Anonymous

• It's possible, but unlikely depending on how far along you are. My son was breech and never even dropped. Well, actually, he was transverse (sideways) and stayed that way.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:06 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• depends on how far along you are...my ds was breech until 35 weeks, thankfully he turned right at 36 (2 days before i had him) and i didn't have to get a c-section
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:08 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Actually, its amazing what point you can be at before baby flips. You can be in labor and have baby flip. Just remember that breech is a variation of normal and is not a need for surgery.
    ncbirdie

Answer by ncbirdie at 10:08 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Babies can flip even *in* labor~~
    The uterus can actually coax baby around!
    (*This is why scheduling a cesarean for breech can be unnecessary.)

If your baby is breech you might look for Moxibustion, Webster, spinningbabies.com, etc...

doulala

Answer by doulala at 10:58 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Yes totally possible. Try getting on your hands and knees for a while, your uterus will have more room that way. No surgery needed. GL with your Birth!!!
    BJN2in10

Answer by BJN2in10 at 11:08 PM on Nov. 8, 2010